There are things that haunt me every night It's Holding my heart too tight What I did to u is not right I came up to you and I Apologized like I am bright. U didn't put up a fight, aren't you a delight Do I even deserve you carrying all this dead weight This all feels like i am a demon down right I know I cannot make it up to you through dinner with candle light But u kept saying everything is gonna be alright Making me float like I m feather so light. Do I deserve you I m carrying a dead weight I am not gonna give up on us for you are my flash light I ll never let u go, never let u down, I ll be your knight We will dance all night under the moon light. I am gonna ask you one last time with all my might Please answer me damn straight like a spotlight Do I deserve you?, I promise I ll not be your dead weight If you say no I don't have a fore sight But darling if u say yes we will be twilight. ...
" BE A VOICE " NOT AN ECHO ....
Comments
Post a Comment