Skip to main content

Mobile mock

    Image result for mobile phone
  • Hi today in science let's  share about a simple and intesting topic .
  • IT'S about mobile we all know that mobile phones are a part of our body these days . 
  • In fact according to statistics six out of ten people in this world own a cellphone.
  • So imagine the energy consumed and the energy waste generated by these devices ,
  • the mobile phone concumes 2÷ of the Earth's energy . 
  • It is the largest energy consuming stationary device at home .
  • Realising this side effects many hardest manufacturers went to solar . 
  • Samsung for instance has released the solar powered phone 'blue Earth.
  •  It is a touch phone that has full solar panels on its back which can generate enough power change the phone .and it is small to fit into your pocket . 
  • So let's save some energy has we studied in sustainable development .

 Thank you.

Also check out this post. click here

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FAILURE IS NOT A PERSON BUT ITS A SITUATION!!!

  "FAILURE IS NOT A PERSON BUT IT'S A SITUATION!!"                                    Lack of success cause failure!. Lack of confidence also cause failure!!. Everybody has their own dreams and they always work hard to make it a reality. But some who lacks confidence, give up when there is a failure stopping them.                    Successful people don't give up in their first failure or tenth or a millionth failure they keep moving towards their dream. Successful people always tell " I wanted to do what I love to do in my life.  I'll do whatever it take's to achieve my dream. I don't care if I fall here and there."                    Failure makes winners stronger. It makes winners hungrier. But it makes most give up and it makes most feel worthless.                     You're here at this moment because you want to be somebody greater than the person you are today. So fail early, fail often,  fail forward. It's just the sit

My Mother with wings of fire

My Mother with wings of fire.... You gave me love and watched me grow You taught me things, i'd need to know You comforted me and dried my tears You gave me laughter throughout the years You taught me to care, to be understanding I know there were lines, I was so demanding Your wisdom and strength, guided me throughout Without your love, I don't know what I'd done That constant faith you'd in me Has given me wings and set me free I thank you so much "Amma", for just being you . All the love, the laughter. You're the bes t's                                 It's true.....

Letter to my Valentine

There are things that haunt me every night It's Holding my heart too tight What I did to u is not right I came up to you and I Apologized like I am bright. U didn't put up a fight, aren't you a delight  Do I even deserve you carrying all this dead weight  This all feels like i am a demon down right  I know I cannot make it up to you through dinner with candle light But u kept saying everything is gonna be alright Making me float like I m feather so light. Do I deserve you I m carrying a dead weight I am not gonna give up on us for you are my flash light I ll never let u go, never let u down, I ll be your knight We will dance all night under the moon light. I am gonna ask you one last time with all my might Please answer me damn straight like a spotlight Do I deserve you?, I promise I ll not be your dead weight If you say no I don't have a fore sight But darling if u say yes we will be twilight.