Skip to main content

WE ARE MADE OF NOTHING

     When I realized this, I felt that I need to share this to everybody.  That we all know we are living organisms.  We are all made up of complex organic molecules, some of which are insanely large.  Every cell in our body had DNA, and we know it is made of billions of atoms.
   
     Like DNA, all the parts of all the trillions of cells in our body are made of billions and trillions of atoms.  Mostly of Carbon, Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Calcium, Oxygen and Hydrogen atoms.  And we also have Potassium, Sulfur, Sodium, Chlorine and Magnesium in significant quantities.  They are few other elements like Iron, Copper and Fluorine at really very low quantities.

     Now, you would wonder why I am telling this all?  But the important thing now I going to tell is that in all the atoms, most of their volume has nothing.  Nucleus occupies nearly one divided by ten power fifteenth the volume of the atom.  And the remaining volume is left for electrons to freely wander around the nucleus.  What makes up the space between electrons and the nucleus?  And the answer is nothing.  Now if we take to the larger scale, then we would know that except one in ten to the power of fifteen parts of our volume.  All other space inside us is made up of nothing.  And we are mostly made of nothing.

     But if you still argue that at least some of the space inside us is made of protons, neutrons and electrons.  Here is a fact for you, protons and neutrons are made up of some very tiny packets of energy called quarks, leptons and bosons.  Anybody who new about this sub-sub-atomic particles would say this is not a big thing.

     I have an question, what are these so-called elementary particles made of?  And the answer is that they simply possess some energy and their volume is simply energised-empty-space.  And this is what I want to share to you.  That we are all and everything that we know exist as matter and a 'thing' are made of 'no-thing'.

     Ultimately, we are made of nothing but some emptiness with energy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAILURE IS NOT A PERSON BUT ITS A SITUATION!!!

  "FAILURE IS NOT A PERSON BUT IT'S A SITUATION!!"                                    Lack of success cause failure!. Lack of confidence also cause failure!!. Everybody has their own dreams and they always work hard to make it a reality. But some who lacks confidence, give up when there is a failure stopping them.                    Successful people don't give up in their first failure or tenth or a millionth failure they keep moving towards their dream. Successful people always tell " I wanted to do what I love to do in my life.  I'll do whatever it take's to achieve my dream. I don't care if I fall here and there."                    Failure makes winners stronger. It makes winners hungrier. But it makes most give up and it makes most feel worthless.                     You're here at this moment because you want to be somebody greater than the person you are today. So fail early, fail often,  fail forward. It's just the sit

My Mother with wings of fire

My Mother with wings of fire.... You gave me love and watched me grow You taught me things, i'd need to know You comforted me and dried my tears You gave me laughter throughout the years You taught me to care, to be understanding I know there were lines, I was so demanding Your wisdom and strength, guided me throughout Without your love, I don't know what I'd done That constant faith you'd in me Has given me wings and set me free I thank you so much "Amma", for just being you . All the love, the laughter. You're the bes t's                                 It's true.....

FASTEST MAN IN THE WORLD

USAIN BOLT                                                                                                                                                                                                  FULL NAME:  USAIN SAINT LEO BOLT BORN : 21 AUGUST 1986 ; SHERWOOD CONTINENT, JAMAICA EVENT: SPRINT NICK NAME: LIGHTING BOLT  BOLT IS A JAMAICAN SPRINTER. REGARDED AS THE FASTEST HUMAN BEING WHICH THE WORLD HAD EVER SEEN,HE IS THE FIRST MAN TO HOLD BOTH  THE 100 METERS AND 200 METERS WORLD RECORDS SINCE FULLY AUTOMATIC TIME BECAME MANDATORY. HE ALSO HOLDS THE WORLD RECORD IN THE 4 X 100 METERS RELAY. HE IS THE REIGNING WORLD AND OLYMPIC CHAMPION IN THIS THREE EVENTS.              BOLT GAINED WORLDWIDE POPULARITY FOR THIS DOUBLE SPRINT  VICTORY AT THE 2008 BEIJING OLYMPICS IN WORLD RECORD TIMES. HE LATER BECAME THE FIRST MAN AT THE MODERN OLYMPIC GAMES TO WIN   SIX GOLD MEDALS   FOR   SPRINTING.   HE WAS THE FIRST TO WIN CONSECUTIVE OLYMPIC   100 M   AND   200 M   TITLES (200